Research and Reports in Education
For further reading in the area of digital literacy and skills development in the area of education, the following research papers and reports should be of interest:
- UNESCO ICT Competency Framework for Teachers (2011)
- ECDL Position Paper - Building a Digitally Literate Europe through Education (2010)
- The Right Skills Portfolio - The Council of the European Union: Council Conclusions on Media Literacy in the Digital Environment (November 2009).
- OECD Paper, 2006 - Regular Computer Users Perform Better in Key School Subjects.
- UNESCO Technical Paper on Measuring ICT in Education 2010
- OECD Report – Are the New Millennium Learners Making the Grade? (Technology Use and Education - Read Only Version 2010)
- OECD/CERI – Is Technology use Related to Educational Performance? (2009)
- UN GAID Paper - ICT in Education for Development (2009)