ECDL Foundation is the certifying authority of the leading international computer skills certification programme – ECDL / ICDL.
We support the continuous development of ICT skills through the use of structured training and certification programmes. Read more about us
- Put digital skills on curriculum: GoogleInternet search giant Google has claimed the introduction of digital literacy on the school curriculum would dramatically increase the safety of child...21/03/2013
- Lack of ICT skills holding Australia back: Ai GroupCall for industry to work with schools, universities....21/03/2013
- Launch of New ECDL introduces greater flexibility and lifelong learning - 16th National IT Training ConferenceOver 200 IT Trainers and Educators from both public and private training centres across the country attended the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Dublin, for the 1...20/03/2013
- Europe Strives to Hold Back 'Digital Brain Drain'With more than half of Spain's and Greeceâ€™s young people jobless, those with in-demand digital skills are increasingly seeking work in stabler Austr...21/02/2013
- Europe strives to hold back 'digital brain drain'SPECIAL REPORT / With more than half of Spain's and Greece’s young people jobless, those with in-demand digital skills are increasingly seeking work i...21/02/2013
- European Commission to push for more women in ICTThe European Commission (EC) will use results of a survey on why there is a lack of women in Europes ICT sector to develop policy and recommendations...21/02/2013
- Struggling southern states targeted in ICT training pushEU education ministers met in Brussels last Friday to debate how new online tools can benefit the unemployed, with a specific focus on struggling Medi...19/02/2013
- ICDL Launches Cyber Safety workshops targeting Teachers and Parents Across GCCAdd to Reading List ICDL GCC Foundation Initiative aimed at prepping adults to aware and protect children from cyber-threats Dubai, UAE - Seeking t...18/02/2013
- Commission co-opts private sector in grand ICT skills venture (News)Commission co-opts private sector in grand ICT skills venture Published 18 February 2013 Neelie Kroes, Commission vice president for digital affairs, ...17/02/2013
- European map of e-Inclusion to be formedThe European Commission, alongside its partner DG-CONNECT, has initiated a project to improve the awareness and understanding of e-Inclusion intermedi...07/02/2013
- ICDL in Sri Lanka - Meeting Expectations During War and Beyond
ICDL Sri Lanka and the Ministry of Education shared the same view that equipping the teachers with ICT skills is the best method of making a society digitally literate. Read More.
- Employment Skills for Underprivileged Youths - Montfort Boys Town, Malaysia
ICDL has given the students the ICT knowledge that is a basic requirement for all joining the workforce. Read More.
- ECDL Foundation Position Paper :
The role of digital proficiency as a 21st century competence Read more
- Delivering the Digital Agenda for Europe: Read more about ECDL Foundation's commitment.
Select a category below to find a programme that best suits your needs:
Find out exactly what skills you need. Click here
ECDL / ICDL is delivered in 148 countries / territories through a network of National Operators. Each National Operator is responsible for implementing the programmes on a national level.
For more information about ECDL / ICDL in your area, please choose a region from the options below and follow the links to your country page.
Choose your region: